Wanted 122 Cub Cadet Rear PTO Lever/Linkage

mac102004

Tractorologist
I'm looking for the correct linkage and lever for the rear (transmission) PTO on a 122 Cub Cadet (everything in picture).
Long story short I did some trading back and forth with a guy and he's having a hard time locating these parts to satisfy our trade. If anyone has them, and they want to part with them, please send me a PM. Thanks.Screen Shot 2020-04-03 at 3.51.55 PM.png

Sorry. Nothing of that style. I have one of 2 sets of the round style with the button on top. I thought we had one of that style laying around.

I'll keep my eyes open.

Bummer, thanks anyway. I've been told I'll have about as much luck finding a unicorn lol. There is a complete PTO with it on eBay for $450, I already have the rest of the PTO though. 450 be a lot to spend just to get the linkage.

Bummer, thanks anyway. I've been told I'll have about as much luck finding a unicorn lol. There is a complete PTO with it on eBay for $450, I already have the rest of the PTO though. 450 be a lot to spend just to get the linkage.

Its an odd ball one for sure. If this Corona stuff ever dies down ill see what's around at a buddy's house. He has a little cub junk yard too. We trade a lot of parts

Back