1939ish Willys

I’m thinking maybe 1941.
Nice to have some old photos.
The wlfe and her sister and niece have been going through a box of photos her father had. They don.t have a clue who a lot of the people were. No one put an names on the back.

I’m thinking maybe 1941.
Nice to have some old photos.
The wlfe and her sister and niece have been going through a box of photos her father had. They don.t have a clue who a lot of the people were. No one put an names on the back.
Your probably right, Rick. Some of those brands in that era are hard for me to remember. One of the best Christmas presents I ever got was a high quality scanner from our son. It's 11 years old now and it will break my heart when it quits! Love that thing!
That’s a shame. Names and dates are so important.
Yeah that sure is disappointing to see a really cool pic with no info on it, Chris. Loree's grandfather who was married to the lady in that picture was a car guy, born yesterday (Jan 19th) in 1915. Was just a baby in that group car pic I posted the other day. He told me many times that he tried to get pictures always taken with cars in them because at least he could closely date a picture with nothing written on it! He has been gone 24 years now.

Thanks for the comments!

DAC

He told me many times that he tried to get pictures always taken with cars in them because at least he could closely date a picture with nothing written on it! He has been gone 24 years now.
That kind of neat. When someone asks when something happened I try to remember what car I was driving at the time so I can come up with the approximate time.

Back