Wanted 1967 Craftsman 856C & 857C Lawn Tractor Parts

1967Craftsman's

Tractorologist
I know this is a shot in the dark here but I am in need of 1967 Sears Craftsman lawn tractor parts, for these 2 tractors in the picture below. Obviously these parts are pretty hard to come by as I cannot find anything on Feebay. I would much prefer nos condition, but good used condition is fine. Please send me a PM here if you have any or all of these parts I am looking for, OR if you know where I could find them. Thank you very much everyone. I am looking for as follows with part numbers......

1) A steering wheel decorative insert......number 59766. Looking for only 1 that is very good condition and not tooo faded from the sun etc.

2) Hood trim........number 65903. Looking for only 1 that is very good condition and not tooo dented.

3) Foot pedal sleeve......number 55867. Looking for only 1 that is very good condition and not cracked.

4) Rear tires........number 59039. Looking for a pair that is NOT all dry rotted.

tractors 3.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Y'all,

I found the steering wheel decorative insert and it is being sent to me as we speak so I no longer am in search of one.

Thank you for looking

Back