1988 ford shibura 2120 4 cyl 4wd HSS clutch cable question & help

boatmoter

Hi all, I have a 2120 w/ HSS, bought it as a fixer upper, no hydraulics worked and the trans did not move, already repaired all the Hydraulics and trans and noticed the dump cable to the clutch pedal is missing. I bought one, it looks like it should have some type of brackets for the outer cable housing to attach to. I see none, anyone have a pic of the cable routing and hook ups on theirs I can look at? my service manual shows nothing on the routing or the spot where the outer cable connects, I know the inner cable connects to the valve on the HSS valve and the other end hooks somewhere to the clutch linkage

If your service manual is as bad as the one for the 1720 it is good for starting fires.Good luck finding what you need.

My father has a 2120 thats all manual and it is a monster to find parts for... I can't believe how poor the support is on these rigs, they are everywhere yet no one has parts or knowledge of them? Crazy.. They are a mean little tractor and capable of some serious work! But don't push them beyond their capabilities or they will fail catastrophic!

NewHolland doesn't use Shibaura any more they now use Mitsubishi/ LS for their little tractors up to 65hp

Back