Other 2022 Ball Hollow Spring Plow Day

olcowhand

Daniel In KY
Staff member
Administrator
Event Date
Apr 30, 2022
I am planning to have a spring plow day spring of 2022. Been missing so many of my friends! Date is set, but subject to change. If rained out it will be put off till May 7th. Either date people can come the corresponding Friday and camp at the field and maybe do some headlight plowing. We will have the traditional chili lunch on Saturday. Putting this out early as I just wanted to let you guys know it's gonna be back. Can't guarantee it every year, but we'll sure try depending on how life is treating us.

Mike Dahms

I am planning to have a spring plow day spring of 2022. Been missing so many of my friends! Date is set, but subject to change. If rained out it will be put off till May 7th. Either date people can come the corresponding Friday and camp at the field and maybe do some headlight plowing. We will have the traditional chili lunch on Saturday. Putting this out early as I just wanted to let you guys know it's gonna be back. Can't guarantee it every year, but we'll sure try depending on how life is treating us.
O.k.
Great news Dan,l. Wife goes to Chicago for major surgery on neck on May 11.Says she,s already looking forward to this.

CRF6179

Goofologist
WHOOOOHOOOO!!!:thumbs:

CRF6179

Goofologist
First post in a long time here. Seeing this just made my day. Really looking forward to it. Miss seeing everyone.

Eric
Good to hear from you again.
There is a plow day this Saturday in Olney , IL. If you are needing a fix!
We and Mike Dahms are attending this one. Picture is Mike from last year.

Attachments

olcowhand

Daniel In KY
Staff member
Administrator
I feel kinda dumb, as I forgot I had pre-set the date for my plow day as April 30th. Please let me know if this date coincides with another big plow day, so I can possibly change date to accommodate more people.

4getgto

Bill from Northampton County, Pennsylvania
I feel kinda dumb, as I forgot I had pre-set the date for my plow day as April 30th. Please let me know if this date coincides with another big plow day, so I can possibly change date to accommodate more people.
I think you're good. Everyone's post was from last Sept 2021...