2022 Zagray Farm In CT Spring Show Pictures

1967Craftsman's

Tractorologist
Hi everybody.

It's been about a month comin' but I just wanted to post all my pictures from the 2022 Zagray Farm spring show from back in May. My mom, my stepdad, and I went on Mother's Day Sunday and we had a blast as we did last year when we went. We got there about 10:00 and stayed until about 3:00, it was sunny but a bit breezy but all in all it was a nice day to go. We saw a couple new things we didn't see last year, I bought a couple political things I liked but that was it, we cruised around on the tractors a little bit, and watched the tractor pulls too. I personally even met a fellow (although not a member here) who had a spare hood and brackets, and nose for my Craftsman from a 10 horsepower Craftsman that he parted out too! The surprise that I told everyone back in my other thread here below is that my 6 horsepower Craftsman was not gonna go to the show, but a red 1992 Murray my stepdad picked up was gonna go instead. See the first picture. See the first picture, I will post a thread on that soon. Enjoy the pictures.

My original show thread.......

First up in the first picture are our tractors. From left to right is my stepdads Craftsman, my Craftsman, and my stepdads newest pickup a red 1992 Murray.......
zagray 1.jpg

zagray 2.jpg

zagray 3.jpg

How about something a little rare and unusual below? This was on the back of the same trailer in the 2nd and 3rd pictures. Here is a Burns tractor with an aluminum engine block, a deck, and a plow. I really wanted to buy it but in the condition it was in the price was just too high for me, not to mention I didn't have enough money. It is currently for sale and it could be yours for (only) $900.......
Burns 1.jpg

Burns 2.jpg

Burns 3.jpg

Burns 4.jpg

I never seen an Economy with a seeder before.......
zagray 4.jpg

Can't say I seen one a these either. It looks homemade to me although I could be wrong, BUT it's got a sweepster body on it......
zagray 5.jpg

Here are a couple more projects that are sitting around that will hopefully get worked on by the club The first picture is from inside the hit n' miss engine building, I have no idea what it is BUT it's got 3 engines on it! The 2nd, 3rd, and 4th pictures are from behind the hit n' miss building......

zagray 14.jpg

zagray 15.jpg

zagray 16.jpg

zagray 17.jpg

How about this rare site! A set of JD Patio tractors (and a JD 330) on display, AND in original condition too. The first set of pictures is when we went by earlier in the day when the blue patio tractor was out cruisin' around, and the 2nd set of pictures was when the blue patio was back in line with the others......

zagray 32.jpg

zagray 33.jpg

The 2nd set of pictures when the blue patio was back in line with the others......

zagray 34.jpg

zagray 35.jpg

zagray 36.jpg

The 2nd to last thing I am going to post is this here, a dash plaque. As soon as we got to the show at about 10:00-10:30 I headed straight over to the t shirt booth before we even unloaded the tractors to get a t shirt, because last year when I went over to the booth at the end of the day they had no more shirts left. I luckily ended up getting a shirt this time with a JD on it and they had these plaques sitting on the counter, so I asked the sales lady about them and she said they are there while they last and if I wanted one to take one. Here it is, I have no idea where I am going to put it yet but I'll find a spot though......

zagray 37.jpg

The very last thing I'm gonna post are these pieces here that I scored after the show that I was and still am VERY excited about. We were loading up the tractors at about 3:00-3:30 to go home and we were strapping the tractors down to the trailer and an older fellow named Dave came over and said, "I parted out one of those tractors and I got one of those grilles and a hood for that tractor" (meaning mine with the headlights.) Needless to say that really peaked my interest because I didn't think there were any to be found anywhere, and then Dave said "I'll give it to ya for free I got no use for it I'm gonna scrap it anyway and I think I even got the engine from that tractor that I can maybe sell ya too". That said we finished loading up and followed Dave to his house and sure enough there this was below.

1655433724089.png

1655433789532.png

When we pulled in his driveway and I saw this I could NOT believe what I was seeing I was SO happy you don't even know. Sad news is I unfortunately did not end up buying the engine though, BUT my stepdad made an offer and bought it so we still got it also as a spare along with this hood and nose. After we got our goodies from Dave, we loaded up again, paid Dave, and thanked him very much, then headed for home. Since I got the grille and hood I since separated them from each other, put the chrome strip on my hood, and painted and installed the hood hinges on my 10 horse Craftsman. PLEASE NOTE- THERE WILL BE A THREAD COMING UP SOON ON THIS NOSE AND HOOD I GOT SO STAY ON THE LOOK OUT FOR IT. (I don't know if you are an internet guy but if you are reading this by chance Dave), thank you again very very much it is MUCH appreciated. You really made my day and helped me out tremendously!!

Back