Other 2023 Hebron, CT Maple Festival Tractor Show & Parade March 19th. Farm Tractors Only.......

1967Craftsman's

Tractorologist
Event Date
Mar 19, 2023
Just wanted to share this with everyone, and I know it's kind of last minute and I apologize. They have a show starting at 11am and the parade starts at 1pm, it's located in Hebron CT on March 19th. I went last year for my very first time to spectate thanks to my coworker telling me about it and they said they had 92 tractors. It was a lot of fun and I saw tractors I never seen before, so that said I wanted to go this year and actually participate with my lawn tractors but they told me no that I could not join because I have too small of tractors and they would not keep up with traffic. That is why I said farm tractors only in my title, UNLESS they change it down the road but I doubt it. It kind of got me angry as there was 4 of my types of tractors there last year but ok whatever that's their rules, I'll still go to watch it but I just hope I don't see a lawn tractor there this year. Here are the links for everyone for the festival itself and the parade. I will be going Sunday to watch the parade ad look at the tractors, I hope to see some of you there. Just reply here if you're going or PM me and maybe we can meet up or somethin.......

The Festival.......

The Parade........

Just Another & One Last Friendly Reminder......

The parade is already next Sunday at 1pm EST. I still plan to go as long as the weather is good. Any member who is planning to go, just PM me and maybe we can meet up. Hope to see you there

Hi Everyone,

I did end up going to the parade this past Sunday, and as usual it was a great time despite them not letting our little lawn tractors in the parade. Oh well, no big deal but hopefully someday. It was a sunny day EXCEPT a little cool, and maybe 40 degrees. We got there about 12:00, got food at the VFW booth, stopped at 2 other booths, and went to a certain political stand, watched the parade, and then went back to where we parked the car and drove it to where they started the parade at 1pm to look at the tractors that were left after the parade was over. That honestly was mainly it, and we got home at about 3:30 after running a couple errands afterwards. If you look at the 1st Facebook link I posted above you will see that the Festival posted multiple pictures of the parade but I will start mine off at the parade itself then go to the what was left in the parking lot when we go there, enjoy.......

parade 1.jpg

parade 2.jpg

parade 3.jpg

parade 4.jpg

parade 5.jpg

parade 6.jpg

parade 7.jpg

parade 8.jpg

parade 9.jpg

parade 10.jpg

Here are a few pictures from where the tractors originally started the parade. Did anyone know Cabela's made a tractor? Not me, here is some information on it below my picture. They also had a duck too on one of the wagons that was towed behind one of the tractors, and his name was Donald. These would be the last of my pictures, thanks for looking......

parade 14.jpg

parade 15.jpg

parade 16.jpg

parade 17.jpg

Back