500kg 1100 lb Scale

jason silliker

Jason Emerald P.E.I. Canada
I built this lawn roller a few years ago and an old stainless steel conveyor roller from work. I drilled and tapped two quarter inch pipe threads in it and used to fill it with water. But you were always draining it in the fall so it didn’t freeze and filling it in the spring so once I got my new plasma cutter this year I blew a hole in the half inch end plate and filled it with concrete since it’s 2 1/2 times heavier than water anyway. I had this scale come on my Temu feed at 85% off for a whopping $51 Canadian delivered to my door. The roller weigh in at 685 lbs and the two cement blocks were 150 pounds each for a total of 985 pounds not bad for a little roller. As for the scale , another little tool that I’ll hardly ever use. Brings new meaning to more money than brains and I don’t have very much money so what does that tell you bahaha.

Attachments

• IMG_8216.jpeg
    IMG_8216.jpeg
    165 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_8212.jpeg
    IMG_8212.jpeg
    124.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_8213.jpeg
    IMG_8213.jpeg
    105.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_8215.jpeg
    IMG_8215.jpeg
    125.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_8218.jpeg
    IMG_8218.jpeg
    209.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_8217.jpeg
    IMG_8217.jpeg
    211.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_8219.jpeg
    IMG_8219.jpeg
    176.3 KB · Views: 8
I just finished Daniel, works better than with water for sure. It’s kind of funny after putting around the old 1655. Make sure wonder why you want a subcompact lol. of course four-wheel-drive a real three point hitch and PTO might have something to do with it lol. Pretty crazy getting the scale for 50 bucks 35 American, won’t get used much but oh well.

Temu is something else. I was browsing through there. Found a set if ratchet wrenches 1/4 to 1-1/8!

24 dollars, after some coupon and free shipping. 7 bucks total…

I’ve abused them and they haven’t broken yet. Probably the best tool purchases I’ve ever made
Not sure what to think of Temu. Lots of stuff cheap but not good ratings. Quote below..

"Temu is not accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and has an average rating of two-and-a-half out of five stars. Many recent complaints about Temu on the BBB website say that items never arrived or, if they did, took weeks or even months to arrive."

Not sure what to think of Temu. Lots of stuff cheap but not good ratings. Quote below..

"Temu is not accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and has an average rating of two-and-a-half out of five stars. Many recent complaints about Temu on the BBB website say that items never arrived or, if they did, took weeks or even months to arrive."

I’ve ordered 3 times. Got a heat shrink set, rounded nut extractors, a battery terminal crimp tool, and a few other things.

All took 3-6 weeks to get here.

I’ve never had an issue, but when ordering directly from china there is always that risk or not getting your stuff.

I’ve ordered 3 times. Got a heat shrink set, rounded nut extractors, a battery terminal crimp tool, and a few other things.

All took 3-6 weeks to get here.

I’ve never had an issue, but when ordering directly from china there is always that risk or not getting your stuff.
Same, ordered a few things with no issues.

Back