Other 61st Annual Steam-O-Rama Windsor,PA Oct 4,5,6 and 7 2018

grand

Event Date
Oct 4, 2018
The show is this weekend already. Always a great event and the weather looks more promising than in recent years.

61st_annual_steamorama.gif

Here is a link to their website

Early American Steam Engine Society 61st Annual Steam-O-Rama, 61st Annual Steam O Rama, Steamorama, Pennsylvania Steam-O-Rama, Featuring Ford, Fordson & Ferguson Tractors and Equipment, Wheel Horse Garden Tractors, Tractors, Gas Engines Steam Engines, Farm Equipment, Tractor Pulls, Tractor Pull, Steam Engine Hill Climbs, Steam Traction Engine, Farm Machinery, Steam Engine Events, Steam Events, Flea Market, Canoe Creek Petting Zoo, The Keystoners, Green Branch, Competitive Horse Pullinng, Cashers Flat, Iron Ridge, Emigsville Band, Steam-O-Rama 61st Annual Event, York County Pennsylvania (PA)

If this doesn't work just copy and paste.

Hope to see some folks there on Saturday'

I just checked google maps and they show about 1200 miles and 18 hours driving time. That's not even a full day. Just wanted to thank you for checking the post Kenny and we all appreciate everything you do.

12 hours to Daniels is enough for me. grand! Not up to more than that. 20 years ago, no problem!

I know the feeling Kenny. The mind is willing but the body can no longer do it. I've gotten to the point I don't even want to drive more than 30 miles from home. I use to leave home here in PA in the big truck and finish when I got to the Florida border, ready to start making deliveries the next morning. The good ole days.

Back