A Few Yard Sale Finds

Sawdust

Jim from Kentucky
Staff member
At the Worlds Largest Yard Sale on 127. I was able to pick up a nice draw knife and axe head for my son that he’s been looking for. The axe head has Collins & Co. stamped on it which is a good one. I picked up one of the hatchets looking at it and was going to buy it at that price of $15. The vendor came over and said I could have both for $15. I’ll keep one and give my son the other.

We drove about four hours round trip had to get back because of another rain storm coming through this afternoon. I was only looking for two things was a couple of 1 7/8” trailer balls, and some tire chains but nobody had any. I only seen one tractor but a lot of push mowers. I never seen the 18 hp Vanguard horizontal shaft I passed on last year, I was ready to snatch that up for $250. I never seen anything I really needed or had to have. Most of the vendors were tired from dealing with so much rain, I felt sorry for some of them I know their sales had to be low this year. It was a fun day the wife of coarse found a lot of stuff and that makes us both happy.
78AA3291-52BB-48F9-BF19-D751DD6DA45E.jpeg

Back