A Springfield Collector

drbish

I put my non running Montgomery Wards7 1/4 on a couple forums,made by Springfield have somebody coming from Florida to get it
I was wondering if any one has any info on our past member Casey,probably not on this site, and if he still has some and would be willing to sell.I know he is not a collector of these anymore

Casey messaged me last July, last I heard from him. He was planning on swapping diesels into a Springfield and his New Holland.

I am still around but not frequenting forums much these days. I still like a Springfields so not ready to sell the collection.
Oddly enough though, I just sold three Springfields last weekend, and the new owner has one of them apart to rebuild the engine already. It was a more uncommon model that he wanted way more than me.... that he named the price before I did, and I knocked money off his stated price cause I decided it was too high for the work it needed. The other two were parts machines and I already took what I wanted from them, so I moved them along. I as usual have too many projects and not enough time to complete them all...

I am still around but not frequenting forums much these days. I still like a Springfields so not ready to sell the collection.
Oddly enough though, I just sold three Springfields last weekend, and the new owner has one of them apart to rebuild the engine already. It was a more uncommon model that he wanted way more than me.... that he named the price before I did, and I knocked money off his stated price cause I decided it was too high for the work it needed. The other two were parts machines and I already took what I wanted from them, so I moved them along. I as usual have too many projects and not enough time to complete them all...
Thanks for the reply,,I put my Squire 7 1/4 for sale and had a buyer come from Florida to get and he was looking to add to his collection.After he left here he headed to Ohio

Back