Other Altoona, IA 2nd annual Shriners Tractor Show June 22, 2024

It sounds like a really nice show….but ONLY 2 hours?!, it seems like it should be longer than that. I wish I lived closer, and didn’t have my kidney issues going on right now. Please get some pictures for us if you go and would like to, I would love to see them.
It is just the Kids tractor pull for 2 hours. The tractor show will start 0700-0800 and go to 3-4 PM on Saturday. Last year being there first year there were only 6 garden tractors (i took 4) and a dozen farm tractors. I am hoping this year they will have a few more tractors show up with it being earlier in the year.

DAC no all we had was a morning shower this am. The are calling for light rain possible tonight, nothing like what they are getting north and west of me.

They doubled the number of farm tractors at this year's show with 20. I had to man a NAPA booth inside so i was not able to take any more pictures. I did get 2 awards; The MF 12 1st place "Best Restoration Lawn and Garden tractor" and 2nd place with the Minneapolis Moline 110 "Best Original condition lawn and Garden tractor. There were 9 garden tractors this year. I also won a $50 gift card to Thiesens home farm and auto. They are a local store similar to Tractor supply. All in all a great day even with the weather been hot and humid.

DAC no all we had was a morning shower this am. The are calling for light rain possible tonight, nothing like what they are getting north and west of me.

They doubled the number of farm tractors at this year's show with 20. I had to man a NAPA booth inside so i was not able to take any more pictures. I did get 2 awards; The MF 12 1st place "Best Restoration Lawn and Garden tractor" and 2nd place with the Minneapolis Moline 110 "Best Original condition lawn and Garden tractor. There were 9 garden tractors this year. I also won a $50 gift card to Thiesens home farm and auto. They are a local store similar to Tractor supply. All in all a great day even with the weather been hot and humid.
You did good, Ted! Take some pics of your award winning tractors sometime. Thanks for the pics you were able to get!

DAC

Back