an old Bolens...

Lance Skene

Alberta, Canada
just something I dragged home last spring, doesnt run, missing the hood and grill, but I thought it was worth $50cad as a lawn ornament if nothing else...

Attachments

• 028.JPG
    028.JPG
    245.8 KB · Views: 25
I think you done good. In my area everyone thinks there on one of these junk picker shows and wants way to much for stuff. I bet that be 2 or 300 in my area. I am so jealous of you guys that talks about 5 bucks for walkers at auction and yard sales. Iv got to stomp down a brier thicket to get one for 50 lol,

I was there to buy a Case 446 and saw the Power Ho off beside some old grainaries, I knew it was a Bolens because it has the same fuel tank as my RaM so I thru out an offer of $50 and the deal was done.... I made out very well on the Case so this old Ho doesnt owe me anything.

Tires would be worth the 50 bucks. But to far away for me. Any pictures of your tractors?

Noel

Tires look better than they are... lots of weather cracking on them

Ive posted a few pics here and there since joining a couple days ago... more will come, be patient ;)

Im still tryin to figure out which forums I know most of you from.... I blame Oldtimers

Nice buy! Got a couple of those, myself. Pretty much bought for the same price and same reason. One of them sat with it's nose in the dirt so long, that the flywheel shroud is rusted through. You definitely got a great deal just for the wheel weights alone!

There was a guy on a FB Bolens page that claims he is going to ship me a hood and grill for this rig but to date nothing has shown up:(

I think it should look similar to this one.....

Attachments

• powerho.jpg
    powerho.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 6
Back