Anbody got a picture of how these go to gather like the lift part mainly and scored this out of a barn this weekend mtd 860a with a haban snowblower

Have you checked the manuals section. Third tab from the left at the top of this page. There is a little learning curve to using it but it is well worth the effort. As a new member you are allowed two or three downloads per day so choose carefully or you may have to try again tomorrow. After you have participated for some number of posts you are unlimited on downloads. Don

Have you checked the manuals section. Third tab from the left at the top of this page. There is a little learning curve to using it but it is well worth the effort. As a new member you are allowed two or three downloads per day so choose carefully or you may have to try again tomorrow. After you have participated for some number of posts you are unlimited on downloads. Don

Different forum, not on this site.

I have two blower units but one is missing all the controls and the other is missing just the lift arm linkage... the lift is easy... that can be made with a length of flat bar... the shute control and engage control both go to a bracket on the left side of the dash.... I'll be fabricating all the missing bits for mine so I can post details on here as I go... nothing too difficult about it but you will need a welder to make the left side bracket that bolts onto the tractor.

got some of the linkages in place today... Im missing a piece that goes on the blower end of the lift rod so I'll have to fabricate that. MTF has the manual for these Haban Blowers if you need one.

016.JPG018.JPG020.JPG022.JPG

Back