Another one.

Very nice Chevy..
And Noel will you please go around the street and ask the apartment owners to please paint their railings on their porches.
Tell them you use their building as a backdrop in some very important pictures you take and it would sure look better.

Very nice Chevy..
And Noel will you please go around the street and ask the apartment owners to please paint their railings on their porches.
Tell them you use their building as a backdrop in some very important pictures you take and it would sure look better.

Hehe. Bill I do my best. The commercial garbage containers that are there are lime green. So I try and keep those out of the pictures. Hehe.
But, just for entertainment, the next picture or so I’ll put them in the picture. Then you won’t find the railings so bad. Hehehe
I know if I lived in one of those apartments with these garbage cans right there, I’d be out with black paint and a roller. Hehe.

Noel

I think it looks like an early 1980's. The front fenders were a bit different than the earlier square bodies. My son's rust bucket old '83 is still sitting in the back yard. I think pickups used this body style until 86 or 87? Suburbans kept it several years longer.

DAC

I think it looks like an early 1980's. The front fenders were a bit different than the earlier square bodies. My son's rust bucket old '83 is still sitting in the back yard. I think pickups used this body style until 86 or 87? Suburbans kept it several years longer.

DAC
I'm thinking this one is an 84/85 from just seeing the side of the grill. 73-80 had different front fenders and core support. 81 they went to a different headlight configuration and changed the front fenders/turn signals.
The square bodied 1/2 & 3/4 tons ended in 87, the 1 tons, K5 blazers and suburbans all went until the last year of 91. You can tell the 88-91 as they still have 4 headlights but instead of being stacked, they are next to each other.

This is my 85

20151019_185814.jpg

I'm thinking this one is an 84/85 from just seeing the side of the grill. 73-80 had different front fenders and core support. 81 they went to a different headlight configuration and changed the front fenders/turn signals.
The square bodied 1/2 & 3/4 tons ended in 87, the 1 tons, K5 blazers and suburbans all went until the last year of 91. You can tell the 88-91 as they still have 4 headlights but instead of being stacked, they are next to each other.

This is my 85

View attachment 68684
Cool truck, Marty! I'd roll in it! Everyone loves a shortbox 4x4!

This is our son's '83 rustbucket. Still runs well but he doesn't drive it much so it sits out here.
DSCN4438.JPG

DAC

Cool truck, Marty! I'd roll in it! Everyone loves a shortbox 4x4!

This is our son's '83 rustbucket. Still runs well but he doesn't drive it much so it sits out here.
View attachment 68715

DAC

Haven't touched it since 2016 when I towed it from my old house to current one, maybe someday I'll work on it.

I removed the bed to get to fuel tanks, tree fell on it shortly after and creased the bed rail.

20170904_153116.jpg

Back