Any Amigo Owners?

CRF6179

Goofologist
I've been trying to find a tractor show featuring Amigos or an amigo reunion, or club.
I've found some old information but nothing recent or upcoming.

Anyone know of anything coming up this summer? Rick

I remember 1 show that I have been to that had a handful of them.... I THINK it was the Winamac IN show one of the last 2 years... when GL Grumpy comes out of hiding, he'd be the one to ask. and I know that this show is coming up again soon.... unfortunately I think it may land on top of the Penfield show. It did last year.

Not sure about mentioning other sites, but MTF has a section under garden tractors for these rare little beasts. Perhaps you could gain more insight over there.

I had a couple, and some implements, but downsizing meant sending them on down the road. From central MI they went to WI and FL

i am in florida and have just acquired an Amigo. any chance you still have contact with whoever in florida now has your old ones?

Not sure about mentioning other sites, but MTF has a section under garden tractors for these rare little beasts. Perhaps you could gain more insight over there.
what does MTF stand for? my search for Amigo knowledge is just starting, and so far, is not producing much info

what does MTF stand for? my search for Amigo knowledge is just starting, and so far, is not producing much info
MTF= My Tractor Forum. Google it.
I have an Amigo.
Not a lot of current info about them.
Not sure about their value.
Some before and after pics.

Attachments

• SUNP0024.JPG
    SUNP0024.JPG
    154.6 KB · Views: 5
  • SUNP0029.JPG
    SUNP0029.JPG
    166.2 KB · Views: 5
  • SUNP0026.JPG
    SUNP0026.JPG
    156.6 KB · Views: 5
  • SUNP0016.JPG
    SUNP0016.JPG
    159 KB · Views: 6
  • SUNP0015.JPG
    SUNP0015.JPG
    223 KB · Views: 6
  • SUNP0014.JPG
    SUNP0014.JPG
    181.4 KB · Views: 6
One of the garden tractor magazines had a big article on them many years ago. At least ten years ago. I remember reading it because I had never heard of Amigos before them. You can probably google and find the article. Heck somebody on this forum will likely have a copy of it.

Back