Any body ever have one of these bulldozers ?

Propane1

Tractorologist
Was watching a video on them, which I’ve seen before, but was wondering if any one ever have one and used it. Seems quite capable.

Noel

Attachments

• 3CD89686-309D-4881-80EF-7396591D5045.png
    3CD89686-309D-4881-80EF-7396591D5045.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 36
That would be useful. When I was a kid dad tried to use the cub 128 as a bull dozer. Wheel weights and chains and it just spun trying to push a pile of dirt. He figured my extra 100 pounds would help so I stood on the hitch. He hit the dirt pile in 2nd and the tractor stopped dead. I went over top him and over the tractor and landed on my back in the dirt.

Good times.

A neighbor of mine 25 years ago had one of those kits that you'd buy out of Popular Mechanics ( remember those ?) . Never looked at it real hard.
Always fixing it, tracks falling off ,something breaking ect. Plus the guy was a real shoe maker.
Ended up back in the weeds somewhere never to be seen again...

A neighbor of mine 25 years ago had one of those kits that you'd buy out of Popular Mechanics ( remember those ?) . Never looked at it real hard.
Always fixing it, tracks falling off ,something breaking ect. Plus the guy was a real shoe maker.
Ended up back in the weeds somewhere never to be seen again...
Magnatrac, they are still made today, the video is one of the newer ones. They have gotten better.

Struck mini dozers?

Struck mini dozers?
You got it. They use to be advertised in all the car magazines back in the early days too.

Back