Anybody use a Pro Lift?

I have the heavier unit by Fischer, 750 lb lift. Built a lot heavier, width adjustable plus you can lift by the axle also. Not knocking the unit shown, depends on what you plan to lift with it. I have lifted the front of a Polaris side by side Ranger. Has the larger 8" wheels on the back which rolls ok on packed gravel but loose gravel nothing rolls easy. Got mine at HF for $200. Don't think they ever put them on sale or can one use a discount coupon with that brand.

I have the 500 lb version and have no issues with it. My bigger tractors take some effort lifting. I got lucky and found mine at Tractor Supply online for $100 and free shipping.
That's kind of what I was thinking, my '69 140 is going to be too much for it. I think I'll stick to using a farm jack and jack stands for now. Thanks to all who replied, I appreciate the input!

We you do decide to get one, get it hefty enough to lift your heaviest tractor or ride. Mine lifts the cub with the diesel in it with no problem but takes some effort to lift the ranger but it still does it.

I have the heavier unit by Fischer, 750 lb lift. Built a lot heavier, width adjustable plus you can lift by the axle also. Not knocking the unit shown, depends on what you plan to lift with it. I have lifted the front of a Polaris side by side Ranger. Has the larger 8" wheels on the back which rolls ok on packed gravel but loose gravel nothing rolls easy. Got mine at HF for $200. Don't think they ever put them on sale or can one use a discount coupon with that brand.
I'll have to put that on my Christmas list! I just took a look at it on their website, looks really nice.

I work nice and smooth. My 9 yo granddaughter loves to raise tractor if we have to work on it or the deck. Pumps it up with one foot. Drop rate is adjustable. I left mine where it was set at the factory. Comes down nice and easy like but they all can be adjusted for that I am sure..

OK, two vote for the same one, I'll wait till I can afford that one! Thanks, guys!
The % off coupons don't work at HF for the Fischer, so I had to give $200 for it. But just a couple weeks later it went on sale for $160, so I took my recept back and got $42.50 refunded! They will do that for up to 30 days of past purchases.

Last edited:
The % off coupons don't work at HF for the Fischer, so I had to give $200 for it. But just a couple weeks later it went on sale for $160, so I took my recept back and got $42.50 refunded! They will do that for up to 30 of past purchases.
didn't know they did that...!
I do know I went in for something at a sale price (2 times) and they were "out of stock". :mad: the same weekend it was advertised.. Seriously..?

I also have the Fischer 750. Nice and heavy duty! But the 750 refers to the center section lift. The wheel outriggers are rated 500lb capacity. But I'd bet the outriggers will do more than 500 easily.

Your right on that weight. For my Tractors the outriggers are slide in next to the center section so not concerned about the difference. They always list the "limit" somewhat less for liability reasons.

First I have heard of the Fischer lefts being on sale at HF. I must have missed that. Their sale mailings are usually the same thing over and over with a minor different item threw in the mix so don't always read them.

[QUOTE="chieffan, post: 41416

Their sale mailings are usually the same thing over and over with a minor different item threw in the mix so don't always read them.
[/QUOTE]
Same here !!

Mike

A year ago when I was working on what would become MY Wheel Horse C160, I was able to use a MoJack like this: MoJack Lift

I like it a lot.... easy to crank, easy to use. There are other more heavy-duty versions, too.

Back