Anyone One Here With a JD 318/420 and 54" blade?

KennyP

In memory of Alice's Creator
Staff member
I plan to build a blade for the front of my 316. Would like to find some measurements of the mounting brackets. I have a 48" blade I can use and a cylinder to lift it. Would like to make it look similar to factory. 54" blades are too expensive around here.

Attachments

• 2015-10-31.jpg
    2015-10-31.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCN2157.jpg
    DSCN2157.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 8
Are you looking for the old version or the QuikTatch version? I must admit I am guessing the QuikTatch was available for the 316 but it definitely was for the 420. At least I guess on the blade it should be the same dimensions, for the QT there is an intermediate frame "converting" from the blade's mounting to the required QT interface.

Tell me if I can help you.

Are you looking for the old version or the QuikTatch version? I must admit I am guessing the QuikTatch was available for the 316 but it definitely was for the 420. At least I guess on the blade it should be the same dimensions, for the QT there is an intermediate frame "converting" from the blade's mounting to the required QT interface.

Tell me if I can help you.
No QT here, just plain old mounts! Two dimensions needed. #! is the distance out from the lower attach point to the vertical pivot for the blade mount. #2 is an approximate distance between there and the blade mount bolt.

This may clarify what I am looking for:
ScreenShot286.jpg

On item #1, I need the location of the mounting hole in relation to the other pins on the bracket.
On item #3, the distance from the front bolt to the mounting rod.

I can build from those dimensions.

Back