August 29th auction..

Is the corvette a 73 or 74. All nice cars. Thanks for the pictures.

Noel
From their web site.
"1974 Corvette Convertible Stingray. White hardtop and soft top convertible with car cover. Red interior. 350 4-barrel auto. 56,536 miles on odometer. BF Goodrich radial tires. A/C and stereo system"

I didn't see the back of the car but I honestly thought maybe a 70-71.
Actually something is screwy . it had a " Black" hardtop sitting on the floor in front of it. I seen it. Didn't see any "red" interior either.
So the year has me wondering too.!

Well it does have a very dark red interior, I'll give them that. But definitely a black vinyl top. You can see it in my picture.

Last edited:
The 70s corvettes have been growing on me as well.

Need a motor swap though for me. Those cars were strangled with the 195hp. I believe that was the start of the emission Era.

The early 90s have been as well. I passed on one 5 years ago. Paint was shot, interior looked like someone had a fist fight in it, but the drive train and motor were well cared for.

As far as I know, and that’s not very far, 72 had Chrome bumpers front and rear bumpers. The 73 only had one chrome bumper. Rear I think. 74 had no chrome bumpers. The 5 mile an hour safety bumpers where coming on cars about that time.

Noel

Ya. Some prices. I’m surprised at the 79 trans am price. Would never of thought I would be that. Thanks for the info Bill.

I think I’ll stick to worn out garden tractors. Hehe.

Noel

Back