Avery Moline V stuff around?

Glgrumpy

Getting my Avery MM V back to clean and running. I could use the lift lever, cross-shaft and spring and rods for it. I have the two main mounts for shaft and the spring mount on frame. I also have the rear plow mounts on end of frame. A cross-over mount under the clutch too. Anybody have some hardware they would sell and ship to Indiana? Pictures of what you have, even if not complete to decide on would be good. No picture on puter to show. Maybe can get some.

Just don't see that model of MM Avery around here. Used to be a couple old brothers in the local tractor club that bought and sold MM tractors and parts. They passed away years ago so we kinda lost our parts supply. Nice looking tractor.

Getting my Avery MM V back to clean and running. I could use the lift lever, cross-shaft and spring and rods for it. I have the two main mounts for shaft and the spring mount on frame. I also have the rear plow mounts on end of frame. A cross-over mount under the clutch too. Anybody have some hardware they would sell and ship to Indiana? Pictures of what you have, even if not complete to decide on would be good. No picture on puter to show. Maybe can get some.
Working on the Avery MM V sounds like a rewarding project! If anyone has the needed lift lever, cross-shaft, spring, and rods, and is willing to ship to Indiana, it could make a significant difference. Feel free to share pictures if available. Let's help a fellow enthusiast get their tractor back in top shape!

It sounds like you're in the process of restoring your Avery MM V, focusing on essential components like the lift lever, cross-shaft, and spring and rods. If anyone has the needed hardware for sale and can ship to Indiana, sharing pictures, even if not complete, could be helpful in making a decision. Best of luck with your restoration project!

It sounds like you're in the process of restoring your Avery MM V, focusing on essential components like the lift lever, cross-shaft, and spring and rods. If anyone has the needed hardware for sale and can ship to Indiana, sharing pictures, even if not complete, could be helpful in making a decision. Best of luck with your restoration project!
Look at his first couple of post he has pictures

Back