Back to the bricks tune up parties.

alleyyooper

Tractorologist
Back to the Bricks tune up parties start today. We will attend the first one in Davison Mi. have the car with in a mile of Johns pizzria already.
Kares mom's house is there has a paved drive and the road is paved, Yesterday they were talking some rain Monday so we took the car there so I wouldn't miss the party due to muddy road.

We are only planing to do the first one.

Saturday is the Mint fest car show in St. Johns Mi. love this show since we started going.

A week of pre Back to the Bricks events, drive in movie and street crusis plus a consert down town then the main event Sat. the 17th.
We have a Buick so display on waters street.

:D Al

We left at 8:00 PM last evening. these pictures are just a part of the 300 plus cars and trucks there
These parties will go on all week. Last night was our one and only this year.

Hudson traplane.

:D Al

Then I will not open/look at any more of your threads!

What's the 30's car about 7 photos up. Looks like it might be parked next to yours. Don't recognise it.

1959 Ford retractable hardtop. :thumbs:
My best friend had one when we were juniors in high school.
Brought back some memories! Rick

Nice pictures Al. This pic shows a 70-72 GMC Jimmy that looks like it may be the same color as my 1970 Jimmy I'm working on. Jimmys are considerably less common than Blazers. Did you get any more pics of it?

Thanks, DAC

yello jimmy.jpg

Found another on CL:

Thanks for the pics Cat! That one is probably a '72 , possibly 71. More likely a 72 with the single-wall top. Looks like a decent restoration even though it's been altered a bit from stock like mine will be. The black painted along the bottom of the body under the body trim does throw up a red flag as like many other vehicles, that's where the most rust happens. Make a person wonder what's hidden down there. Factory never two tone painted the K5 bodies in the first generation. All tops were white unless ordered black. Mine is that yellow and ordered with a black top, but had an
all black interior. Some nice options on this one you pictured with a tilt wheel, factory tach and factory A/C. Mine has the tach but not the other goodies.

DAC

Back