Birch Run Mi 2019

alleyyooper

Tractorologist
Birch Run Michigan a sleepy small farming town. then in the mid 1970's they started holding snowmobile grass drags about once a month every summer.

I suppose a developer saw that nice big chunk of land in a different light. By 1980 the grass drag raceing was gone and a huge out let mall came into being. With the out let mall came a car dealer ship and many fast food resturants out side of that sleepy little town

the Car Dealer ship was a Chevrolet dealer till GM started whacking dealers and brands. today it is a Buick and Chevolet dealer owned by Andy Suski.
They have put on a car show there this years being the 20th.

My T shirt model.

And fat man.

Our nearest neighbor, 29 Ford street rod. Also a top 20 award winner.

Next is our next closest also a top 20 award winter. Hey when You have seen one 1986 and up Corvette you have seen about all there is to see.

:D Al

We were given ballots and voted on who we thought was the best of the best. I took 30 pictures. All but a couple that left before lunch, All thre reast were Corvettes from a 1959 to a 2019 model.

Top 20 winner.

Top 20

Top 20 I like this one because it is box stock 6 banger powered.

Isn’t Birch Run where there’s that diner serves massive portion meals. I recall a pound of bacon on breakfast platter

Tonys Resturant.

Huge platters of fried potatoes with breakfast.

One orther of the 3 Buicks being showen a top 20 car.

Over sized Corbra Kit Car, top 20. I really enjoyed talking to this owner 6'2" 325 pounds who said the car fits him. Wheel base is 94 inches on this model with the tub getting the extra inches.

Movie star car, James Bond driven.

Top 20

Top 20.

Engine in a rat rod. though could be a Buick V6 230 cid I believe.

Top 20

Top 20 the 3d Buick there.
WamvxDB.jpg

Back