For Sale Bolens G 12

chieffan

Tractorologist
This Bolens tractor has been re-motored with a 14 hp Tecumseh engine. Gear drive with Hi/Lo range which give you 6 speeds forward and 2 reverse. Manual lift for the sleeve hitch plow. Tractor has been used to plow our garden for the last 4 years. Rest of the time it is parked inside. Started raining when I finished plowing this fall so did not get washed off. No charge for the dirt. Good solid tractor with all gears functioning. Plow is a Brinley that scourers good. Also has the coulter with it but I don't use it. Is set up to plow about 5" deep. Sleeve hitch & plow for these tractors are hard to find and the sleeve hitch is required for rear attaching implements. Plow is a 10". Rear tires are Ag bar and are filled with non-corrosive fluid for added weight. They are heavy. This is a heavy built garden tractor, not a lawn tractor. Tractor was built around 1973 - 1977. $450 and it's yours.

SAM_1496.JPG SAM_1497.JPG SAM_1498.JPG

So what are you going to Plow the garden with this coming year. ?

All very nice tractors you have for sale Roger. And you do a great advertisement write up too.

Noel

So what are you going to Plow the garden with this coming year. ?

All very nice tractors you have for sale Roger. And you do a great advertisement write up too.

Noel
May not plow it. Ground is real mellow and kind of sandy so may just till it. Or find a 3 point for the White 1655 or the tractor I am picking up from Arti this Tuesday. Will see how thing go.

Back