Brinly 10 plow goes 3 point

NewHolland

Tractorologist
After plowing the first time this year and having too much flex between the A frame and 10" sleeve hitch plow with the sleeve hitch adapter, I fixed it. I took Kenny's method and tweaked it so that I could get it done in time. I cut the sleeve hitch piece off and welded a new plate on it with 1/2" holes, instead of cutting the plow beam itself, which I really wanted to do lol. The 1/2" U bolts are Carry On trailer axle U bolts for 2" square axles, which I would not ever use on a trailer, but for $10 decided to use them on this plow. The plow A frame I had off another 12" brinly plow I converted to fit receiver hitch of a Cat 1 receiver hitch so my buddy could plow with his Satoh Buck tractor. Also, I painted the plow and upsized the gauge depth wheel from 10" pneumatic to a 13" flat free that I bought at Harbor Freight for around $20. And yes I painted with zero prep work, it is an implement I use after all. Still need to test this out but initial thoughts it feels like it will work well.

Attachments

• IMG_3187.JPG
    IMG_3187.JPG
    233.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_3188.JPG
    IMG_3188.JPG
    275.9 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_3186.JPG
    IMG_3186.JPG
    468.1 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_3189.JPG
    IMG_3189.JPG
    294 KB · Views: 26
Looks good.
If the ground is wet down there, you may need to get rid of some of the rust to run smooth.

What’s on the back of the seat?

Looks good.
If the ground is wet down there, you may need to get rid of some of the rust to run smooth.

What’s on the back of the seat?
On the back of the seat is a participation magnet from my local tractor show last summer. I think you have one too. :)

Back