Brought home two new (to me) tools.

alleyyooper

Tractorologist
Two new tools for the Bota. A Kink Cutter II tiller with a 5 gallon pail of wire wraped on the tine shafts. No back splash but tine are not worn much.

Also a Ford (?)903 brush hog worked but tractor section of the PTO shaft missing, I made the shaft off my wood finish mower work to see how well it would work on the Bota.

It needs some major bending of sheet metal, looks like some one backed it into trees a lot. Minor mod to the 3 point set up so it will hook up to my quick hitch.
Blades could be replaced to get the cut back to 5 foot from about 4 foot.

Well pictures don't want to work. Have to work on that.

Al

Few years ago I bought a 6' Artsway brush hog to mow the air field with. Went to take the blades off to sharpen them and discovered they were for the opposite rotation. Wonder how long someone had been mowing with the back side of the blades. Probably didn't mow brush worth a hoot and that's why it was on the sale. Needless to say the cutting edges were like new.

Few years ago I bought a 6' Artsway brush hog to mow the air field with. Went to take the blades off to sharpen them and discovered they were for the opposite rotation. Wonder how long someone had been mowing with the back side of the blades. Probably didn't mow brush worth a hoot and that's why it was on the sale. Needless to say the cutting edges were like new.
Something I would do. Reading instructions always a last resort for me

Well got all the wire of the tillers shaft and used it a bit. Woorked well on the L3301 Bota tilling. asmall area along the new fence line.

Going to make doing some deer food plots much easier to do to.

fdan3xV.jpg

Al

Back