Can't believe its March 1 and its 58*F

58*F this afternoon and its so nice out this afternoon that I installed the 3 pt lift arms hitched up the landscape rake, and went over the few ruts in the road to the back of the shop
You got me beat by 11°. We topped out at 47°F today. Your usually all white back there this time of year, aren't you? Your Kubota must have scared off old man winter.

You got me beat by 11°. We topped out at 47°F today. Your usually all white back there this time of year, aren't you? Your Kubota must have scared off old man winter.
Yes we normally have at least 3 weeks of real winter in March with plenty of snow and the PK 1620 would have the snow plow blade installed. That's what I think that Kubota is a great tractor less than a foot of snow so far and only about 3 weeks of really cold winter temps from Nov till now

I think we hit high 40s yesterday afternoon. We had one day my Jeep showed 71 when I was driving home last week.

Today 50s, 60s Sunday and then 70s Monday maybe.

It’s been a weird winter! I went through 1 tank of heating oil. Filled back up in January and I still have 3/4 of a tank. I usually use 2.5 tanks on an average winter.

49f in South Central Kentucky and supposed to get up to 56 in a couple hours. Dreary skies, but at least it's not raining. I sure could use a few sunny days!
Daniel how far you away from Pigeon Forge ? Realize its in Tennessee.
They have an all Pontiac show the first week of June I'm wanting get to something.

Our temps have been warm, but the wind is ridiculous. 15-20 mph gusts yesterday. Wind advisory out for all of today with gusts up top 34 mph. is the latest report. Afraid to open any doors for fear of the wind taking the roof off. Do chores and stay inside and watch the race.

Back