Car show for warriors.

alleyyooper

Tractorologist
To benifit Vets the club put on a car show to raise money for them.

I was off my feed so didn't get pictures like normal. I set my chair close to the back of out Buick, took my shoes off put my feet up on the bumper and went to sleep for some time.

In fact I have been off my feed all week. Sleeping a lot more than normal.

Here is one for Cabin Fever. Jeep is way over loaded despite the claims and the old TV show Rat Patrol. It was Proived in VN the 50 worked fine on a Duce in half and straight forward and rear wardon a jeep.
But off the side and you had a machine with 2 wheels off the ground and hope it didn't roll on ya.

It does look impressive to those who don't know.

:D Al

No off my feed means I am sick from some thing. Still have the chest pains but the heart has been rulled out.

Last edited:
No off my feed means I am sick from some thing. Still have thre chest pains but the heart has been rulled out.

Good that its not the heart. Pulled muscle maybe ? Good photos of the cars just the same. Nice shaded area not found in this neck of the woods for a car show.

In case no noticed thre rat patrol jeep is really a CJ2A some civilian has attemped to make into some thing it wasn't. Way over loaded with machiner guns. if they were to fire them at the tree line across to paddy dike they would have ended up with mud in their ears as it came to a screaching halt on its side or wheels straight at the sun.

Went to a doctor yesterday afternoon. being treated for pneumonia for now. Have a appointment with a palumanary doctor Thursday.
Be glad once I am back on my feed.

D Al

Back