CC wiring diagram

thanks I have looked at one of your files and it was helpful on other things. I am trying to track down how the fuel shutoff is wired. It has 3 leads to the connector for some reason as 2 would be all that is needed to actuate the solenoid. I have two of the big solenoids and they retract the plunger when powered from a good 12V battery but don't when connected to the tractor and the key turned to 'on'. This even though I get 12Vish across two of the connection points. Also these solenoids seem to draw a lot of current as when hooked directly to a battery the wire gets hot. I have the dash panel apart so I guess I have to take more stuff apart to track down the wiring.

Thanks I down loaded all the Mitsubishi files you had posted and it looks like the MT180 has a S3L engine and the manual you posted has a wiring diagram, :thumbs:. Now I just have to find the wires on the tractor, lol.
Next up is rebuild parts for the injector pump. I know I can send it out but would like to do it myself if possible. But can't find any link to a source of parts.

thanks I have looked at one of your files and it was helpful on other things. I am trying to track down how the fuel shutoff is wired. It has 3 leads to the connector for some reason as 2 would be all that is needed to actuate the solenoid. I have two of the big solenoids and they retract the plunger when powered from a good 12V battery but don't when connected to the tractor and the key turned to 'on'. This even though I get 12Vish across two of the connection points. Also these solenoids seem to draw a lot of current as when hooked directly to a battery the wire gets hot. I have the dash panel apart so I guess I have to take more stuff apart to track down the wiring.
old solenoids go bad, especially outdoors. When solenoids are old and get hot, they are at the end of their life. sorts and high amp draws are good signs of this.

Thanks I down loaded all the Mitsubishi files you had posted and it looks like the MT180 has a S3L engine and the manual you posted has a wiring diagram, :thumbs:. Now I just have to find the wires on the tractor, lol.
Next up is rebuild parts for the injector pump. I know I can send it out but would like to do it myself if possible. But can't find any link to a source of parts.
and a few more . . .
1720184208192.png

Back