For Sale Complete 3 Point off a White 1655

chieffan

Tractorologist
Tractor will be parted out, engine is bad need of rebuild. Don't need a 3 point any more so this one can go. Arms are welding fabricating shop build, cat. O balls. PM with any questions. Will get photos added later after I get it drug out. $150 and includes the top link and draw bar.

I’m assuming the 1655 body parts are the same as the 1855. Nothing major needed but would be interested in the tail lights if not broken, the black lever shift knobs that screw to the levers, and the rubber brake/clutch pad.

I’m assuming the 1655 body parts are the same as the 1855. Nothing major needed but would be interested in the tail lights if not broken, the black lever shift knobs that screw to the levers, and the rubber brake/clutch pad.
I think the only difference is the engine.

Tail lights were broke when I got it and did not have any luck finding replacements.

I know the Hi - LO knob it there, throttle has been changed, choke is OEM and I think the lift knob is there.

OEM pedal pad was gone and I put a piece of that rubber tread from HF on the pedal.

Will make myself a note to check on these items, get photos next time am down there and get back to you. My be the first of next week see what this storm does to us. I know it is sparking my arthritis in the hands, knees and hips.

If you don't hear from me give me a jolt.

I think the only difference is the engine.

Tail lights were broke when I got it and did not have any luck finding replacements.

I know the Hi - LO knob it there, throttle has been changed, choke is OEM and I think the lift knob is there.

OEM pedal pad was gone and I put a piece of that rubber tread from HF on the pedal.

Will make myself a note to check on these items, get photos next time am down there and get back to you. My be the first of next week see what this storm does to us. I know it is sparking my arthritis in the hands, knees and hips.

If you don't hear from me give me a jolt.
Thanks Roger no hurry

Back