For Sale Couple of walk behinds

Gtractor

Tractorologist
Wil-Burt Little farmer tractor. This is the one-wheeled machine pictured. Has both belt guards and a nice embossed emblem on the right side belt cover. Briggs engine that ran perfectly last time I ran it - its been a few years but tractor has always been inside since I've owned it. The tank was a little rusty - will need removed and cleaned before running again. There are factory correct middle buster and cultivator attachments for this machine that are included. [not pictured] Original paint. Asking $275

The other tractor [2-wheeler] is of unknown brand. No name on this one anywhere. Has steel, drum-drive wheels with aluminum spikes. There is a tool-holder under the handlebars with an interesting, curved spoke crazy-wheel on the rear to hold it up. The cultivator attachment glides up and/or down with a lockable lever offering adjustment of desired depth. Handles are wood. Engine is Lauson and ran flawlessly last time I ran it which was likely 2+/- years now. Has a friction, contracting-band clutch. Very unique and interesting tractor. Been repainted and will clean up VERY nicely. Just a little dusty. Too nice to actually use but use or show, its ready to go. No one will have one like it at any show you go to. Asking $275.

Will do $500 if you take both at the same time. CASH on pickup, Chillicothe, Missouri
WIl-burt 1.jpg
Wil-Burt 2.jpg

Last edited:
Back