Do you have . . .

They must have dug a hole with a backhoe first for it to be soft enough and no rocks or roots for that little cordless drill to do that---LOL!

I did notice he has the newer version of that rear sliding jaw vice like I posted about a while back!

DAC

Anyone else notice all the gas cans setting on the floor behind him while he was welding. At least that's what they looked like to me. :eek:

Original thinking but I wonder how well his welding job will hold up in rocky ground. Would be better to weld it with stainless to that tool steel.

I rented one of those 2 stroke drillers 10 years ago when I put my fence up at my old house. That darn thing was a work out!!

Last hole i caught a piece of cable that ran down where the garage used to be. It wrapped up around the auger and threw me on ground. Had a hell of a time getting it out of the ground.

Trucker told me once he had a real light load but a lot of wind resistance. Load of post hole but they loaded them standing up rather than laying down.

Whereabouts are you at in NEPA? I'm in the south side of the Poconos.
We're all just about neighbors...
And yea..around here you can't get a shovel full of dirt without hitting a rock....
Actually there's been a guy around here that's taking stones off the stone rows and selling them to a landscaping place down Jersey somewhere. They were free at first till the farmers got wise to it....

Boy, that goes against my grain in my former trade. Selling uncrushed rock!! We always crushed it first, then sold it, LOL!!
Oh, they crush plenty around here, I know of at least 5 plants within about 50 miles of each other, 2 of which are within ten miles of each other, separate companies.

We GROW rocks in our fields. ENDLESS supply! They just keep coming, and coming, and coming, and coming, and coming......

View attachment 32168
We have many of those too. Some the size of a small car.
The head size rocks that I mentioned earlier is the size the retailer prefers.
I do know that if you have one sticking out in your yard and want it gone you have no idea what you may be getting into..!

Back