DR Power Equipment Chipper

Lily'sDad

GMC, They Said
I'm looking at a DR 3-pt wood chipper for my brother to use on his Ford tractor. It is in like new condition for a steal of a price. What I would like to know is the quality of the brand. Has anyone had trouble with their equipment?

I'm looking at a DR 3-pt wood chipper for my brother to use on his Ford tractor. It is in like new condition for a steal of a price. What I would like to know is the quality of the brand. Has anyone had trouble with their equipment?

post up some pictures if you get it. Sounds like you're getting a heck of a deal...and you're right "steal".

I picked up the chipper yesterday. It turns out that the chipper is a year old and only used once. There is nothing wrong with it, just the original owner passed away and the next of kin wanted it gone. A $2500 machine for $150.
You did well. Let's us know what you think of it.

You did well. Let's us know what you think of it.
I bought this for my brother, Jim. He's going to drive up from Texas and take it home. I probably won't see it run. According to the publicity, it is supposed to chop 4 3/4" limbs. It has a wide hopper so that you don't have to trim off the side limbs so much. I hope it works for him.

Back