Driveshaft Alignment Info

Sawdust

Jim from Kentucky
Staff member
A lot of discussion on Cvans (Chris) project of June Bug Goes Under The Knife that was interesting. I thought this link had some good info on what happens when things aren’t lined up properly.

Good video Jim, I don't do tiktok but looks like there is some good info there.

DAC
It’s like most things Doug just scroll past the junk. What I like is once your on for awhile you just see what your interested in. My favorites are grilling recipes, classic cars and trucks, unknown old country and bluegrass groups, and a few clean comedians. One of the things I think the government wants tictok banned is because it’s one of the very very few platforms they can’t control. As far as China stealing anything from me I’m more worried about our own government than China. Lol

One thing I noticed about that video and they didn't mention is when a U-joint reaches it's point of maximum deflection as depicted at the driven end of that shaft in the first part of the video the u-joint will start to bind causing similar results. I think if they had just lowered the output end of the shaft a couple of inches it would have smoothed out. I'm only basing this on my experiences with PTO shafts which are a driveshaft.

It’s like most things Doug just scroll past the junk. What I like is once your on for awhile you just see what your interested in. My favorites are grilling recipes, classic cars and trucks, unknown old country and bluegrass groups, and a few clean comedians. One of the things I think the government wants tictok banned is because it’s one of the very very few platforms they can’t control. As far as China stealing anything from me I’m more worried about our own government than China. Lol
It's not that I don't want to put up with nonsense, I know how to dodge that crap on FB, Jim. It's just time. Don't seem to have time for more internet yet.

DAC

It's not that I don't want to put up with nonsense, I know how to dodge that crap on FB, Jim. It's just time. Don't seem to have time for more internet yet.

DAC
I usually settle down at night is the only time I have to surf anything. My son sends me stuff that’s funny or a lot of military history we both enjoy. I was watching a series on the hummingbird last night, it was fascinating and very colorful with rare slow motion scenes.

I usually settle down at night is the only time I have to surf anything. My son sends me stuff that’s funny or a lot of military history we both enjoy. I was watching a series on the hummingbird last night, it was fascinating and very colorful with rare slow motion scenes.
Evening is my internet time too, and I'm usually here, on TF, Jim!

DAC

I. Spend to much time on my phone looking and posting and replying. But it’s great entertainment. I start I the morning at 5 or 6 o’clock, and end around 8 to 10 o’clock at night. Give or take a bit, on both ends.
And the thing tells me every Sunday how many hours per day I am on the phone. I’m not gunna tell yas.

Noel

I. Spend to much time on my phone looking and posting and replying. But it’s great entertainment. I start I the morning at 5 or 6 o’clock, and end around 8 to 10 o’clock at night. Give or take a bit, on both ends.
And the thing tells me every Sunday how many hours per day I am on the phone. I’m not gunna tell yas.

Noel
If I had to do all this on the phone, Noel, I would have that thing smashed into a million pieces after about 10 minutes of trying to type on it with big fat fumble fingers! Pictures are too small to see what you have in the background of them too!

DAC

Back