Excell honda powered power washer ??

MNGB

Tractorologist
Hi all don't know if this is the right place to post but it looked ok, anyway I was given this Honda powered power washer wasn't working so today I got it into the shop looked it over and removed the pump found that one of the ceramic pistons was broke (most likely from being frozen) looked online and many parts are NLA I did find a ceramic piston for about $46.00 with shipping and a set of 2 new SS aftermarket replacements for $38.00 free shipping. I'm leaning toward the SS pistons, question is what would everyone else do or would you even mess around repairing the thing, my thoughts are its a Honda with cleaning the carb and fuel system (its sat for awhile) it will run and having a gas power washer could be handy I have an electric one now

Not sure what I’d do there seems cheap enough to fix I guess. GX Honda engines are great engines if that’s what it is. If it was me I might be inclined to put a new Cat pump on it depending on the condition of the engine.

I just find a replacement pump and drive on. If it has this issue, what else could be wrong? I find the pump #'s and Google those to find a new pump.

Back