Falcon for sale near me

there was an old falcon at the ice cream place last Saturday night, red convertible had dual carbs with the cleaners sticking out of the hood. the thing sounded pretty mean, the dude driving it looked like he was in his 80s. kinda cool

nobody wants a 4 door :(
I must be nobody! People like me can't afford two door prices anymore! Looks fairly solid, rust on rear Q-panels. Is it a runner? I think the price is still high for it but it would make a cool car to bomb around in! I had a 63 Falcon "Woody" station wagon way back in 1971 that was a freebie. It ran great putting around in a friends field, but I never got to drive it on the street. Flood of 1972 wadded it up into a ball.

DAC

Last edited:
It's brick solid up top, didn't look under after the NO.
As for runner. Old guy died in 99. Add car has been in a rog since way before then. I was told that he drove it back from Kansas and it was some uncle's of his or something

Neat old car. 62 ?? Seem to have some trouble with the passengers front door. Door panel in the truck.? Tarp covering the window opening ? A case 195 tractor in background in pictures ??

Noel

Lots no bodies here in Michigan buying 4 door old classic cars. the ecomeny cars with no smog controlls are liked for grand kids even.

Al

4 door buicks are popular since most of them had 4 doors it seems.

Never was a big fan of buick unless it was a grand national. All the regal is to me is a less cool version of the monte carlo...

Other than that..maybe a 1970 skylark

I have a bit of attachment to Buick since my Dad worked at the plant in Flint, MI for quite a few years, and my Georgia grandparents both drove 50's Buicks. Those nailhead V-8 were pretty impressive back in the day.

I really dig the "woody" Buick wagon Al!

DAC

Back