Farmall Cub Plows at Auction

cjet69

Tractorologist
Picked these up at our local auction for $45. Figured they were worth at least 25 for the one with the coulter and 20 for the one without. Ended up winning, I think. If nothing else they will make good Yard Art.

Attachments

• GOPR3679-m.jpg
    GOPR3679-m.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 5
  • GOPR3680-m.jpg
    GOPR3680-m.jpg
    257.5 KB · Views: 5
When I put together a 193 plow several years ago I think I paid $80 for a coulter so you should be OK.

When I got the plow I purchased a NOS share for $100. A couple years ago I was thinking about using it and checked with PLOWORX to see if they wanted to make a pattern before it had any wear. They already make the shares for that bottom and at the time they were $150. The shares on those plows appear to be well worn but the one on the right side of your truck seems to have some life left so might well be worth what you spent. If they're a blacksmith share it might even be possible to rework them. The share that came on my 193 is chilled cast iron and there is nothing that can be done to renew those.

As mentioned on the Cub site you're missing the depth control lever. If you want to run one of the plows I have seen people rig up other ways to control the depth.

Back