First mowings of the 22 season

MNGB

Tractorologist
Mowed at the shop today used the Weed Husqvarna, it has a 42" deck vs 48' on the Suburban so it takes a good 20-2 minutes longer but it did a good job never missed a beat, then this afternoon had the PK 1620 out and mowed behind the barn and got a good half + done behind the house then it started to rain so I headed for the barn and put it away about the time I got in the house the rain was over. Tomorrow will get it finished then need to start on the lawn. Also need to get the Suburban up front in the shop and install the deck on it, the fun never ends :thumbs:

Third mowing id done. Hired a helped for a few nights after school. His education continued but this time on the use of a line trimmer. Could not get him to keep it at full throttle. Second night we looked at what he had done the evening before. He figured out why I kept tell him wide open. Got all the trimming done along with a bit with the push mower. He has some extra jungle in is pocket for his trout fishing trip this weekend.

Back