? for dodge the fans.....

Ya thx, I think your right... I found a couple '49 2 dr coupes that had similar ornaments, tailights and rear fenders... the 4 dr models fenders dont appear to stick out quite as much... now I just need to find somebody that needs them.... there is also some arctic cat plastic body work in that house that I think I should salvage, and a couple truck mirrors that I might be able to use myself. ;)

I also found this article. To the right collector you may have some nice stuff.

This was supposedly the Dodge family crest and it first came out in 1941. It came with horizontal lines getting intercepted by a vertical line. This vertical line had an ‘O’ in the middle. A knight’s head sat atop the logo, but it was dropped in 1955.Dodge kept the logo for a couple more years before retiring it. But, that wasn’t the last that we’d seen of the logo. It made an appearance on the 1976 Dodge Aspen and stuck till 1981, before eventually being replaced by the Pentastar

Ya thx, I think your right... I found a couple '49 2 dr coupes that had similar ornaments, tailights and rear fenders... the 4 dr models fenders dont appear to stick out quite as much... now I just need to find somebody that needs them.... there is also some arctic cat plastic body work in that house that I think I should salvage, and a couple truck mirrors that I might be able to use myself. ;)
Reading about the logo from others here, you have a nice collect's gem just in the logo itself and it's original too. Possibly worth more than all the body panels too.

Ive found a few goodies already that I was surprised anyone would leave behind... I think I posted here about the collection of tonka toys, and two old wall hanger chime clocks, I have one of those hangin' in the garage, been working perfectly for over a year now as long as I remember to wind it up, the other one seems to work but the wood on top is rotton cause the birds were nesting on it. Radial arm saw and an old mitre saw both in working condition that Ive sold...... new tire changing stand but missing one piece, its the same model that Ive been using for several years and I can copy/make the missing piece. The people before me were here 31 yrs, raised 3 kids and then moved into town so they simply didnt have the space to take it all with them.

Back