For Sale, *Not Mine* BUT Great Deal!

1967Craftsman's

Tractorologist
I was poking around Facebook Marketplace this morning and I figured I would post this, great deal at $165 obo BUT it has a cracked block....

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, Mods please feel free to move it if you think it is necessary.

My buddy gave me one of those a few years ago. Said it was blown up because it wouldn't turn over. New starter and replaced a couple wires and it fired right up. Sold it for 500 with no deck. The guy wanted it for the engine.

He said a replacement engine was near a 1000 dollars.

A friend and customer sent me a pic of a Husqvarna rider that just needs carb work. Asked if I wanted it and said it's free and he'd even bring it to me. I said heck yeah! I'll likely flip it as well!

"Cracked Block"---LOL! Hole blown through it! It's sold!

DAC
It most likely had a cracked block I would bet it had a Kohler Courage 19/20 hp just about every one will develop a crak in the block the sigle Kohler Courage makes the B&S Intec look good and that's not saying much. My friend has come up with a fix he's done 4-5 and they are holding

It most likely had a cracked block I would bet it had a Kohler Courage 19/20 hp just about every one will develop a crak in the block the sigle Kohler Courage makes the B&S Intec look good and that's not saying much. My friend has come up with a fix he's done 4-5 and they are holding
That hole looks like something inside decided it needed to be outside, Gary! LOL!

DAC

yup I have a Husq here with a 20hp Courage that knocks like crazy, PO said it "smoked like He11 then started knocking". Itll still fire up and run but not interested in doing anything with that engine, except tossing it in scrap. There is a 20HP Courage on CL about 12 miles away from a Husq that was parted out/ supposed to run well/ but for what it is, and that engine's rep I aint giving $325 for one even if it were new. Currently looking for replacement (non Courage or Intek) engine for it, I could probably be talked out of it. If I fix it this machine will certainly be a flip anyway.

Back