For The IH Guys. Sad News About Paquette's Farmall Museum In F.L.

1967Craftsman's

Tractorologist
Hi Everyone,

This is for the IH guys (like me) on the forum here. This first came up with me seeing this Farmall museum in Florida on my youtube suggestions that the fella in the first video posted, so I watched it then I looked up more videos of the museum. Sure enough I looked on the museum's website and they are indeed closing because the owner Mr. Paquette unfortunately passed away, what a shame it looked like a beautiful museum and on a BIG piece of property too. IF you're like me you DON'T want to and at all like seeing this kind of history go away, it just breaks my heart to hear about this stuff. I however hope all the stuff goes to a new home and to someone who will cherish it as much as Mr. Paquette did. I honestly never heard of the place never-mind been there before, BUT now I wish I have now that I saw all the videos. I just wanted to let everyone know if you didn't know already.

Rest In Peace Mr. Paquette.

Enjoy the videos.......

Museum Website......

There is a big Museum of IH equipment including household items like the freezers and milking machines that I heard will not open this year and they are right on the interstate. Wasn't open last year due to Covid.

Last edited:
I was there back in 2011 with my dad. My grandpa had found it a year or two before on his way back from visiting in laws. It was an impressive museum and got to be shown around by Mr. Paquette himself as it was one of the days he was closed and he was willing to take time out of his day to show us around. Going to a big loss with his place being closed now.

There is a big Museum of IH equipment including household items like the freezers and milking machines that I heard will not open this year and they are right on the interstate. Wasn't open last year due to Covid.
Is that Farmall Land? If it was they had 3-4 huge online auctions of all his stuff back the end of 2020 due to the fact that Jerry Mez the owner wanted to retire from running it and then sadly passed away either during or right after the auctions ended at the age of 81

Back