Ford 641 Water Pump

MNGB

Tractorologist
Last Sunday I mowed my runway with the Ford 641 when I finished there was a rattling noise up front shut the engine off checked the water pump sure enough the fan was very loose and wobbly, so Sunday evening I searched for a replacement water pump found the best deal to be with Complete Tractor pump was 52.05 with tax shipping was free ordered (was after 10 PM, could believe it Tuesday 1:00 PM there was a box at my door it was the new water pump. Now to figure out how to get the tractor to my shop which is 2 miles from home didn't want the fan coming off and going into the radiator so I removed the fan leaving the pump in place it was hot but drove the tractor to town temp stay in the green no problem got to the shop got off opened the doors and went to back the tractor in in the short time the temp went up to where it was just to the red on the gauge but it was in the shop. Removed the old pump new one fit perfect fot everything back in place started the engine no leaks run it outside and drove around engine warmed up thermostat opened up temp went down all it good. After servicing and washing the tractor I drove it back out here to my home temp went up came down and stayed just barely in the green that's coolest it ran in years, have not mowed with it yet maybe tomorrow. I can not say enough good about Complete tractor
Tractor Parts and Components | Complete Tractor

Took a look at the Complete Tractor site. Was wondering how it was. Looks like a great site. But as with most sites , no parts for a TEA 20 ferguson tractor. They have TE20, TO20, TO30 and so on. I just looked up a carb for fun.

Noel

Took a look at the Complete Tractor site. Was wondering how it was. Looks like a great site. But as with most sites , no parts for a TEA 20 ferguson tractor. They have TE20, TO20, TO30 and so on. I just looked up a carb for fun.

Noel
Noel just give that hard to find parts tractor to me and get yourself one that's easier get parts :thumbs::cool::D:rolleyes:o_O, so whats the deal with the TEA model is it the engine?

Ya mostly the engine stuff. TE 20 tractors had a continental engine. TO 20 tractors had a continental engine. TEA 20 tractors had a Standard engine. Built in England. This is what I have found. But I’m not an expert on tractor models and engines used. But even the Steiner tractor book does not list TEA parts. Some other parts not related to the engine may fit between tractors.

Noel

Ya mostly the engine stuff. TE 20 tractors had a continental engine. TO 20 tractors had a continental engine. TEA 20 tractors had a Standard engine. Built in England. This is what I have found. But I’m not an expert on tractor models and engines used. But even the Steiner tractor book does not list TEA parts. Some other parts not related to the engine may fit between tractors.

Noel
There's a TEA 20 carb on ebay, but sheez they are proud of it! $417.99 US!

Back