Fort Gratiot show June 29th 2019i.

alleyyooper

Tractorologist
Where we are planing on going Saturday the 29Th.
I thing I will get some extra weight for our shade canopy.
Sample from 2017. Paul does some nice Youtubes of the areas car shows.

:D Al

We decided to drive over and be spectators at this show this year because it was 88F at home. A ride in a Air Conditioned car sounded good so we start up in the Buick. About two miles from home the car isn't getting any cooler and the compresser was cycleing on and off every couple minutes.

Turn it around decide my truck would be a better choice. Get back home and transfur the cooler to the truck and it won't move, I hate those auto transmissions in a truck and am not happy.

Screw the truck and load stuff in Kares Journey, it needs washing any way since she had drove in on our muddy road Tuesday.
Run it to a new car wash on the way to the show, My it is sure expencive, a bacis was was $8.00. But it is clean again and I will get it waxed soon.

We get to the show a half hour before it was to rap up, Awards to be given out at 3:00 PM.
We caught up with our Canadain friends who go a award for their 1979 Pontiac Parisienne.

When we first met them they had two pontiac's the one pictured above and a 69 Lemans Broughm. said it didn't have air and the 350 in it was a gauss hog so they sold it.
22BVFzi.jpg

A lot of cars had alread left but I got a few pictures.

Never been a fan of the early 50's Dodge and Plymouths but that green and white one looks like a keeper.
010.jpg

Should see it again at rhe end of July in Main Street Memorys car show in Port Huron.

Back