Other Garden Tractor Show

Traill95

Rossville, Illinois
Event Date
Jun 17, 2023
Rossville, IL.
Rick and I will be having the annual Shade Tree Garden Tractor Show this year at 703 S. Chicago St. Rossville IL. It will be June17th 2023. 9am to whatever. Come join us again. For more info contact me with a PM. Free Hot Dogs and Chips around noon.

Rick and I will be having the annual Shade Tree Garden Tractor Show this year at 703 S. Chicago St. Rossville IL. It will be June17th 2023. 9am to whatever. Come join us again. For more info contact me with a PM. Free Hot Dogs and Chips around noon.
Sure wish I wasn't out here in the middle of nowhere, Tracy! Sounds like a good time! Hope you guys post lots of pictures!

DAC

Sorry to say but we are canceling the Show this year I have made a commitment to help my son with trenching a water line on his property and it will be next week and I don't know when we will be back.

Back