Gas Can Nozzles *#%^!

Nothing weird that I can see either. I have 5 of them, 4 red and one blue for diesel. Don't think they make a green one. Have two of the flexable10" long fill tubes that a cork fits in very nicely. Golf T in the vent hole on the ones the vent cap broke off. Not made for cold weather use.

I did that also. My problem is they leak where the yellow ring screws onto the gas can. I had to make some gaskets out of an old rubber tube. That stopped the leaks. Even did this to my Diesel cans for the Kubota B2620. At my age it's hard to lift a 5 gallon can so I bought two battery operated pumps from Harbor Freight. They work great. Good luck.
Roger

Same here Roger I have a couple of those battery pumps I got online from Shanghai I think. I almost got one of those ten gallon vertical carts off of Market Place real cheap but someone beat me to it.

I bought a few of those kits too. Boy do they fill fast...sometimes too fast.

I need one of those battery pumps to fill the minibike tanks. The fills are tight in the frame rails. Hard to aim and wrestle a can.

I have one of the jiggler siphons. I had my doubts about them, but a buddy uses one to fill his boat and it convinced me. A few shakes and it’s flowing. They’re dirt cheap at Harbor Freight.

I have an old Eagle brand 2 gal steel round top can with the handle on top, the 2" filler with screw on cap and the small spout with a 1/2" hose attached to fill all the small engine tanks. I also have a 5 gal plastic can with the self venting spout. Yes it pours slow but time is one thing I have lots of.

Did you get those kits from "New Gas Cans Suck"? There is a company called that. The government decided that the new cans help the envirnment so that's why the stupid 3 handed spring loaded ones came about. I still use 2 40+ year old can form the 1970's.

Looks like a good upgrade to me, Jim!

DAC

every time I see a metal can in good shape at an auction or garage sale, (that isnt going for "new" price) I pick it up. I have one of those "3 handed" 2 gallon cans just because I found it along the road. I have a Eagle 2-1/2 gallon can and either 3 or 4, old metal 5 gallon cans. I could use a new spout for the Eagle.

Back