Get out your welders

Bet that puts plenty of stress on these newer mower frames! I wouldn't use it on anything I own.

Well, that’s neat. Good exercise. Use the other arm next time. Hehe.
So what about if there was a bar across to the front wheel, some how, to take a lift too. And still have it out of the way to get to the deck. ?

Noel

Well, that’s neat. Good exercise. Use the other arm next time. Hehe.
So what about if there was a bar across to the front wheel, some how, to take a lift too. And still have it out of the way to get to the deck. ?

Noel
Front axles pivot, still stress/twist on the frame!

Well maybe put a wedge block in on top of front axle and frame to keep solid, then both front and rear axles lift at the same time Kenny.

Noel

Well maybe put a wedge block in on top of front axle and frame to keep solid, then both front and rear axles lift at the same time Kenny.

Noel
I still wouldn't use it. Don't want to 'buy' a machine that I am fixing for someone! I have my lift that works much better that that with out the stress/distortion!

Seem like everyone is trying to invent a new mouse trap. Not sure what I think of that one. Definitely looks like a trap..!

Here's the one I like the most. It's mostly used for zero turns grabbing under the deck. It could be used for Gt's. To be used on all my tractors I need to figure out how to slide the arms apart from 12 to 16" so it grabs between the wheel hub & rear end. I have a few ideas.
Screenshot_20191203-225248_eBay.jpg

Back