Goodbye old friend. Was not happy when we put him in a cage HA HA had him for 16 years

I read this to my wife and she goes ahhhhh thinking someone died then I showed her your pic. Lol I would be feeling bad too seeing that go. I have actually stood looking at my tractors trying to decide which ones I should sell...just can’t do it. Most of mine are tractors I have spent time looking for and getting them up and running. Like Dac mentioned most of mine have designated duties so I don’t have to change implements.

It is hard to give up some things. I gave an old Wards LT to my BIL this year and it was hard to say goodbye. We got it from a neighbors wife after he passed away. It was at their cottage up here. It was bought a t Canadian Tire back in 1984, it traveled from Canada to Mexico, to the USA states of Florida, Tennessee and Michigan. My BIL will use it on his 80 acres to mow the area where they will build their cabin. I know Howie would be happy and is probably up there laughing saying well it has held up well , and " why are you still using it" ?? LOL
Roger

Back