Goodies I got today!

The tach looks just like the one I bought in March. Still haven't gotten around to using it yet. I can send you more reflective strips if you use up what came with it.

The magnifiers look like something I should try some day. Just need to do a little checking into what power may be best.

DAC

The tach looks just like the one I bought in March. Still haven't gotten around to using it yet. I can send you more reflective strips if you use up what came with it.

The magnifiers look like something I should try some day. Just need to do a little checking into what power may be best.

DAC
Go to your local drugstore and try different power reading glasses at the distance you think you'll weld and read the finest print you can. Then get the cheater in that power.

DAC
I also got some extra strips so I should be set for a while.

I wish those cheaters would work with my flash helmet. I have a pair of glasses for welding which work good but then I can't see anything else around the shop unless I'm 20 inches away from it. :(

I wish those cheaters would work with my flash helmet. I have a pair of glasses for welding which work good but then I can't see anything else around the shop unless I'm 20 inches away from it. :(
I did a little welding this norning with them and am pleased. Could see where I was welding very good!

A lot of bifocal/ trifocal wearers think they don't think they need cheaters. What they don't realize in order to arc weld they have to look thru the top of their lenses which gives none to very little magnification. Now if you want to adjust the hood stops so you're looking down your nose the bifocals might work, LOL!!

A lot of bifocal/ trifocal wearers think they don't think they need cheaters. What they don't realize in order to arc weld they have to look thru the top of their lenses which gives none to very little magnification. Now if you want to adjust the hood stops so you're looking down your nose the bifocals might work, LOL!!

I worked with a guy who put his glasses on upside down in an instance where he need to look up and close.

Back