Got some work done in the garden today

MNGB

Tractorologist
Hi all, well about 3/4 days ago we had a frost and all the vine plants died so I was able to find another 10 or so squash that were hiding along with a couple of cucumbers picked up the pumpkins and hauled the vines away and used the swisher rough cut mower to cut off the corn stacks cabbage and broccoli stumps so the garden looks much better hopefully now the ground can dry and I can dig the last of the potatoes with the digger I built last winter but it has to dry as its much to sticky now

202_0667.JPG202_0677.JPG202_0678.JPG202_0679.JPGHPIM2215.JPGHPIM2216.JPG

I didn't know it but my volunteer pumpkins had spread into the neighbors pasture. He mentioned that the cows were eating the vines but being a bit slow I didn't realize he meant on his side of the fence.:rolleyes: So I walked out there and see pumpkins setting out there with no vines attached. Should make for easing picking.

I didn't know it but my volunteer pumpkins had spread into the neighbors pasture. He mentioned that the cows were eating the vines but being a bit slow I didn't realize he meant on his side of the fence.:rolleyes: So I walked out there and see pumpkins setting out there with no vines attached. Should make for easing picking.
I like that Chris that would be me too right over the top until I looked, the cows mush be waiting for thanksgiving before eating the pumpkins

Back