Happy Halloween

We used to decorate quite a bit for Halloween. Not so much this year.
Mainly just a troll gutting out one of those white Christmas reindeer.:eek:

Attachments

• ED8B466A-9CD3-4FC5-8FEA-09F86CA27A4E.jpeg
    ED8B466A-9CD3-4FC5-8FEA-09F86CA27A4E.jpeg
    407.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 12F839EA-A257-4A17-AD44-D57E71BA2940.jpeg
    12F839EA-A257-4A17-AD44-D57E71BA2940.jpeg
    142.4 KB · Views: 10
Happy Halloween to all, but it’s nothin special and just another day for me. I always hated Halloween anyway, mom said she used to dress me up in costumes when I was younger and I always had a puss on my face. I’m just sittin here watchin tv and trying to get over a cold that I think I got from when I was in the hospital a couple days ago tonight.

Happy Halloween to all, but it’s nothin special and just another day for me. I always hated Halloween anyway, mom said she used to dress me up in costumes when I was younger and I always had a puss on my face. I’m just sittin here watchin tv and trying to get over a cold that I think I got from when I was in the hospital a couple days ago tonight.
Get well soon, Eric!

DAC

Get well soon, Eric!

DAC

Thanks Dac. It’s just one thing after another with me now with medical stuff, but I’m fightin through it the best I can. I got a chest catheter put in for my dialysis and it only worked once, I was gonna get it replaced then I tested positive for Covid and that set me back another week. Now I go to the emergency room to try and get it working again and they got it, but only for the night then it wouldn’t work again the next morning so they sent me home because I don’t need emergency dialysis. That’s when I caught what I got, because I was fine when I went in. Good news is I went to the hospital on Friday and got out Saturday without being hooked up to anything overnight, and I am almost over with what I got because it started on Sunday. And more good news is that I got my catheter swapped out, and I’m finally back on dialysi again.

Back